Products

Hover on the image to zoom

Halves

ID#4101

Price: Not Define  Send Enquiry

  Bag(s)

Call our Expert

09771204690



View Count: 730


Delivery Information

Yangon:1 to 5 Days

Other City:7 to 14 Days



Payment Information

Pay by Credit Card or Paypal

Bank Transfer

Cash On Delivery

Walnut divided into two roughly equal parts – halves of kernel. With 85% – 90% of all selected nuts on standard – halves are whole, the other 10% – the kernel of at least 2/3 of the half. It is used for direct consumption.